How do I collect capital credits?
- The account must be taken out of the deceased members name
- Surviving spouse or administrator must bring personal ID, death certificate and administrative papers when applying for capital credits
- Capital Credit Application must be completed, notarized and mail backed to Big Sandy RECC
- Once approved, a check will be issued for the amount of payable capital credits
- If any final bill is owed at the time of capital credit approval, it will be deducted form the amount payable